- Abstracts can be submitted from the 1st of January 2017 to the 30th of March 2017.
- Abstracts may not exceed 250 words and must be submitted in English.
- All abstracts should be given 3 to 5 keywords and some bibliographic references.
Different types of presentation are possible:
- Individual oral presentation ( the scientific committee will then assign each individual presentation to a thematic session )
- Symposia / Group presentation : a session of 90 minutes that includes 3 papers addressing a common theme. Authors must represent different institutions.
- Poster for 27th and 28th of September in English and/or for Friday, 29th of September in French
- Two Speed dating session for PhD students will be organised the 27th and 28th of September. This gives PhD students the opportunity to present their thesis shortly and to answer questions during 10 minutes. (more details will be available shortly)
Abstracts will be assessed by the scientific committee of the Network. Participants will be notified about acceptance by the 30th of April 2017.
Registration will be open from 1 of May till 15th of July 2017.
The program will be available by mid June 2017.